A patient, however tough he may be, will, in almost all cases, find that his world will cave in when he hears that dreaded diagnosis “You have prostate cancer”.
Talk to a Buddy who’s been there before…
Whether you’re finding it difficult to come to terms with a diagnosis or find that you have to make a difficult treatment choice, talk freely to a BUDDY who’s been through a similar experience and can be a real and comforting help to you.
We know what you are going through – a “TOUGH TIME” – we have been there and will support you……….
We have a Buddy who can talk to you about:
- Their treatment experience
- Practical tips about coping with prostate cancer
- The impact of prostate cancer on relationships and/or your sex life
- Living with a partner/family member who has prostate cancer
- Any other issue which may be a cause of concern to you
For more information and to speak with a support BUDDY please call us on our helpline 58009161 or just turn up at the Cancer Relief Centre every second Thursday of the month at 17.15.